Background

Friday, July 17, 2009

No rest for the weary

Floor Plan

We are back from our one week trip and even though we are tired, there is no time to stop and rest. We close on our house in two weeks and we have to have everything either in storage or on its way to Tokyo.

Even with all of that in front of us, we are feeling good now that we have an apartment. We also have a plan on what we are bringing and before we left we picked out the furniture that we are going to rent. We are going to be able to walk into a furnished apartment right when we get back to Tokyo.

I posted some pictures of the apartment on my flickr page for you guys to look at if you are interested (click here). They are much more realistic than the website pi cutes since those were taken in the largest apartment on the top floor of the building. That only cost 3 to 4 times what we are paying.

2 comments:

  1. looks like it will be a nice home for you!!!
    I like all the windows.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a lot bigger and newer than I thought you would be able to get - awesome! I know you will have it looking like your HOME in no time! PS It needs a cross on the wall Love you both! Jane

    ReplyDelete