We have the 2nd inspection on the house today at 10:00, so please pray that everything goes well. We've fixed everything they asked us to, so there is no reason for it not to go well. I'll be glad for this process to be over. Selling a house is a lot less fun than buying a house!
Small update from our weekend...We realized that when we got to Japan, we didn't really have bad jet lag. We were pretty tired at night but didn't have a lot of trouble sleeping. Totally different story when we got back to Texas. Friday night around 9 or 10 pm, I was soooo tired. I fell asleep on the couch for a little bit then went to bed. I ended up laying there for a couple of hours without falling asleep. John was never tired to even try so he was watching a movie in the living room. We finally fell asleep around 3 am then slept until 11:00. Same exact story for Saturday night. Sunday night we finally got back on track, I think. John woke up yesterday morning at 4:00 and couldn't sleep then I woke up this morning (hence the reason I'm blogging right now) at 4:00. So annoying!!
Other than that we had a good weekend. I got to hang out with my friend, Alison, who was my roommate for 2 years in college. John cooked dinner for us and the Hancocks on Saturday night. Then community group on Sunday along with dinner and Harry Potter with the Smiths. John's mom and dad are coming up tonight to help us with some packing stuff, and my family is coming up tomorrow for packing/shopping. I'm looking forward to quality time with our families and friends over the next few weeks.
Hey Cayce---
ReplyDeleteI love the blog! I look forward to reading it first thing I get to work!:)
I am praying for you and your husband! I know the Lord has wonderful plans for you! Take a lot of pictures and post them! Take Care
Elizabeth