I have had several requests for the famous "belly shot". It really hadn't been looking like anything, so I didn't want to post a picture of the belly that existed pre-pregnancy. Who wants that? But in the past few weeks, my belly has started to stick out. It's the biggest at night. I'm not sure if that's the days food and swelling all added up or what, but in the morning it's a whole different story. I've had some trouble lately with my sciatic nerve - even if I'm laying in bed. Sleep has been a bit troublesome. I am hoping that the pillow our sweet Aunt Linda and Uncle Vic will be bringing to Tokyo for me will help.
We have lots to look forward to these next few weeks. On Thursday, we hope to find out the sex of the baby, then Aunt Linda and Uncle Vic land in Tokyo on Friday, and then as they head to Kyoto I am headed to Malaysia for a BSF Leadership Conference. I wish I could do both things, but it just didn't work out. Malaysia is a long flight (over 7 hours), so I'm happy to be traveling with some BSF friends. Maybe Japan Airlines will randomly decide to upgrade me!
We will be posting again soon for the big announcement! There are more votes for boy than girl at this point. We should be taking bets!
Aw, sweetie, you look beautiful! So happy for you both and cannot wait to hear about the gender! I vote boy, but I am certainly partial to boys :) Have a wonderful trip and I hope your sciatic nerve calms down once the baby gets bigger and moves around more. Love to you both!
ReplyDeleteI have a feeling you're going to have one over the other but I will share once you find out!! I can't wait to hear about it!
ReplyDeleteCute "belly" shot!! Glad we didn't take bets.. Congratulations, she will be blessed to have such a sweet mama and wonderful daddy!!
ReplyDeleteWe love pink in the Couch household and Callie is really excited about having a baby girl cousin. I will be praying for your safe travels and hope that Linda and Vic have a great time in Japan.
ReplyDeleteI love you all three so much and cannot wait to see you in December for the holidays. Lots to do and see while you are home.
Mom-o Caryn
You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! Thanks for posting. Such a sweet photo.
ReplyDeleteMore posts please!!
ReplyDelete