Background

Monday, June 8, 2009

There is a for sale sign in my yard...

We put the sign in our yard today to sell our house. It is so wierd. We have spent the last week getting it ready and we are tired, but the house is looking great and we hope someone else likes it as much as we have. The listing will be up on 4dallashomes.com if you want to check it out.

It's crazy that all of this is going on and we still don't have the final details hammered out at work. It would be so annoying if we go through all of this only to find out that we can't come to terms on the final details. I don't really have any doubts that it will all work out, but I would rather not have that hanging out there.

I start my Japanese lessons tomorrow morning. I have no idea what to expect. I wonder if I will have homework... More on that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment