Background

Monday, June 15, 2009

Our house is for sale... or was

On Friday afternoon our house was officially listed on MLS for all the world to see. On Saturday, our first showing. Unfortunately, I was not paying attention to my phone and I was on the side porch hosing off from all the yard work I had just done and Cayce was in the shower when they walked in the front door. Apparently, me in a flashdance-esk pose outside was what they were looking for. We had an offer later that night.

We countered and they accepted. I think the coolest part of all of this is to watch God opening doors for us. We prayed a lot about this move and selling our house was a big hurdle in our minds. He took care of it in 24 hours...

So while the process is far from over, we are really excited about how the process is moving along.

4 comments:

  1. You have God to be kidding me! What an answered prayer!! If that isn't a sign you two are following God's plan for you I don't know what is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops apparently I can't spell....got to be kidding not God to be kidding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Though I still can't believe you are actually going to JAPAN, it is such a confirmation from God that you two are doing the right thing. Love you both!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Cayc - you look great in that pose! )

    ReplyDelete