Last week, I went with two friends to see more cherry blossoms and we got into a row boat. I honestly hadn't rowed since the row machines at the Baylor SLC (Student Life Center). I wasn't too bad, but I did get us going into the wrong direction, some other boats, and a wall a few times. We didn't tip over, though! Here are some pictures from our outing (also, the other person is my friend, Monisha, from India - her husband works for PWC also):
Also, I've been spending a lot of time with a friend that I met here, Beth, and her newly adopted daughter, Amanda. Here are some pics of her sweet face!
This little girl cracks me up! She is very happy and blessed to have some great parents! Speaking of, guess I should post a pic of them, too:

As of right now, I am doing a fairly good job of blogging (just this week, but whatever!). I also made some yummy eggplant lasagna with smoked cheese and cheesy olive bread last weekend! I am going to make some Thai food tomorrow since we have been missing it since our trip. We bough some soup and curry mixes before we left Thailand, so I am cheating a bit by using those. I say it still counts, though!
No comments:
Post a Comment