Background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My First Photo Shoot


Hip Hop, originally uploaded by JTRutledge.

I finally got a chance to take my camera out and have some fun with it. There is a park here in Tokyo called Yoyogi Park. It is very similar to Central Park in New York. Right in the middle of the city is 130 acres of grass and trees. On Sunday afternoon we ventured out there. It was a beautiful day and the park was packed with people singing, dancing, playing instruments, napping, walking, running, and biking.

I uploaded the pictures to my flickr page, so just click on the picture above to check them out. Feel free to comment on whether you like this better or the slideshows that Cayce posts. I like this better because it is already where I backup and sort my pictures, and they are better quality. But if it is a pain, I can do the slideshows like Cayce.

Also, there are comments on most of the pictures, which I am not sure you can see if you go through the slideshow option.

We have a three day holiday next week and we are planning a few trips. Hopefully, I will have a lot more photos to add after that.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. OMG- where can I get one of those fly outfits?! John we need to see you sportin' an outfit like that ASAP! Can't wait to hear about your trips next weekend--HAVE FUN!

    ReplyDelete