Background

Monday, August 17, 2009

Pics of New Apartment



I finally posted some pictures of our new apartment with furniture (click on the picture to go the Flickr page). Steph - I need to know how to put a slideshow on the blog page! :) The curtains are really the only cute thing so far. We may do some shopping later this week. We are about to start getting ready for our day to get documents done so we can be legal! Will post how that goes later.

10 comments:

  1. I love the curtains--it's all coming together! Just call me on skype and I can talk you through the slideshow. My username is swannemacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curtains and the rest - already beginning to look like home (except for the trap door!) ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the curtains Cayce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I have been on a personal tour already!! I love it and the curtains do look fabulous!! (you are nothing like your mom at all! haha) I am so glad you liked the first church you visited! Praying for you guys and can't wait to hear more updates this week! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed there are three chairs, when can I come for dinner?
    Love the red in the curtains. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda - You are welcome any time! We actually have 4, so you can bring Wayne, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A samurai sword would look perfect above those curtains.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweeeeet curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been following your blog and I love reading it. Its my first blog I have ever followed. Your apartment is so cute. It must be so much fun getting your home decorated. You two can have fun whatever you do. I am glad you found a good church and we will be praying for you to find a church home. Love Aunt Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Did you get those there or bring them with you?

    ReplyDelete