I'm off to my first Tokyo Baby Shower! Fun, fun!
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Baby Weight Update
Just wanted to post a quick update that the doctor felt like he overestimated E's weight last week. She was measuring around 6 lbs. 1 oz. when I went for a visit yesterday. This makes a little more sense, so I am glad! Everything else was looking good. She is still head down but not engaged. According to Grandpa and Grandma Rutledge, there are lots of people praying that she not make her appearance for another 2 weeks while they are in Africa. I am 100% okay with this prayer because I know she has a little more growing to do. I'm sure my mom is praying that she stay put until she arrives on February 27th, too! In any case, we are ready to meet her when she is ready to come out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment