Background

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

APPROVED!

Just yesterday I found out that my business plan was approved for Tokyo and we would likely be moving this September. It is crazy and starting to feel real to me. While I am still excited, I am starting to think about all of the people I will have to say goodbye to and really thinking about what all we need to do in the next 4 months. I have to learn Japanese...

Despite all of that and the fact that I feel like I might vomit, I have a peace knowing that Cayce and I have prayed through this and our friends and family are totally behind us. I have no delusions that this will be easy, but I really think this is going to be a great opportunity for Cayce, for me, and for us as a couple.

My hope is that we can use this blog as a way to document our adventure and as a way to stay connected with everyone while we are on the other side of the world.

Clarification of the title: "San" is the honorific placed after a name in Japanese. It is similar to Mr. or Ms. For more on Japanese honorifics, you can check out the wikipedia article.

No comments:

Post a Comment