Background

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Things We Miss...

After being here for almost 2 months now, we no longer feel like this is just a vacation. Actually, with John having to work, he probably didn't feel like that as much as I did. While we are still having a great time here, we are also really missing stuff from home. Here's a list of the top things we miss:

1) Hugs from family and friends!!
2) Luke and Lizzie (I know they are happy with Aunt Nicole and Uncle Eddy)
3) Watermark Community Church
4) Fajitas & queso from Amigos
5) King size bed
6) Communicating easily with others
7) Kohl's (who's surprised??)
8) Going to the movies for under $18/person
9) Texas State Fair (especially TX/OU weekend)
10) Cheap dry cleaning

Also, we are leaving on Friday to go to Taiwan for a long weekend. Monday, October 12th is a holiday here, so we will fly back then. Very excited for our first trip!!

4 comments:

  1. I MISS seeing yall on my visits to Dallas! -AE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cayce & John, Olya and I are going to the State Fair on Friday - we will eat a Corny Dog (or 2 or 3!!) in your honor.

    Hugs and blessings to you!
    Lola & Olya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will call you with the scores for the Texas and OU game. Hopefully we will be the winner!!!!
    I love and miss you both very much.
    Mom-o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... I wish these things were easy to send! Well, I'll just send my love : )

    ReplyDelete